Sendcrypto created a layer 2 solution super app, which enables cross-chain transactions without the need for gas fees or miners. Our custodial and none custodial wallets support feeless and instant transactions to accelerate the adoption of mainstream day-to-day use of crypto.
About the role
This position is under Global Community Management, working independently in your current location with directions from the Global Community Manager and the General Manager in Europe.
Proven experience in participating and/ or building local crypto communities and a track record of successful local crypto experience are required.
SendCrypto.com is looking for a Community Manager or Specialist who has experience with global community management, PR strategy.
The role will involve social engagements within the crypto community, as well as with local businesses, PR / marketing outlets, KOLs, institutional traders, financial services providers, regulators and government. Any official relationships with regulators and government will also be fully supported by the General Manager, Europe.
- Moderate the local forums, social platforms and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement;
- Ensure community acquisition and growth through reinforcing a positive image of the company;
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of - SendCrypto.com’s local user base and influence;
- Help with delivering local language content - including translations and proofreading;
- Provide feedback to Management of the company and suggest improvements in order to increase engagement and market share in the region;
- Stay on top of the local and international crypto trends and news.