Polygon is a popular Layer-2 solution on the Ethereum blockchain. It functions as a side-chain, letting Dapps on Ethereum operate with low fees and almost instant settlements.
Polygon is highly scalable and already supports upcoming Ethereum features such as Scaling and Interoperability. As one of the most popular Layer-2 solutions for Ethereum, there are many Polygon Jobs that are always available.
Using Polygon, one can create Optimistic Rollup chains, ZK Rollup chains, stand-alone chains or any other infrastructure required by the developer. Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (Internet of Blockchains). This multi-chain system is akin to other ones such as Polkadot, Cosmos, Avalanche etc., with the advantages of Ethereum’s security, vibrant ecosystem and openness. With Polygon, new features are being built around the proven technology to expand the ability to cater to diverse needs from the developer ecosystem.
Check out some of the Polygon Careers below:
What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.What does the Polygon Miden Team do?Polygon Miden aims to be the most innovative and easy-to-use zkRollup for Ethereum. We will enable use cases beyond what is currently possible with EVM-centric architectures, e.g. parallel transaction execution and account abstraction. At the heart of our rollup is the Miden Virtual Machine - a zk-optimized VM designed from the ground up. Currently, we focus on the rollup design, recursive verification, and developer experience.Job DescriptionYou will join the brand new Compiler team within Polygon Miden. You will help define and implement compilation from higher-level languages, such as Solidity and Sway, into Miden Assembly. You will work on tooling to make development against Miden VM easy and fun. You will use cutting-edge tools, code in modern languages, and get feedback and support from experts in the field.Read about the Miden VM in docs.miden.io.
- Implement and optimise compilers from high-level languages (Solidity, Move, Sway) to Miden assembly.
- Provide feedback and inform design decisions of the Miden VM and Miden assembly.
- Interface with the teams working on designing and implementing higher-level languages we target.
- Stay up to date with technological developments regarding compilers.
What You Need To Succeed
- Experience in low-level languages like assembly or C.
- Passion for compilers and developer tools.
- Ability to optimize software architecture.
- Interested in blockchain systems and the scalability problem.
- Familiar with writing smart contracts, especially using Solidity.
- Passionate about open-source software and eager to learn.
Please let Polygon know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!