👋 Hi, we are Etherscan — a Block Explorer and Analytics Platform for Ethereum, a decentralized smart contracts platform. The main feature of Etherscan involves crawling the Ethereum public distributed ledger for information on transactions, address, smart contracts, and statistics and displaying them to users in an intuitive and easy-to-understand manner.
As Content Writer at Etherscan, you will be able to:
- Increase the accessibility of a leading blockchain data platform to its millions of users
- Write on topics that are at the forefront of a fast-growing industry
- Engage with leading projects in the blockchain space
You will be expected to:
- Create guides that help users navigate our platform
- Update documentation on various products in our suite
- Research a wide range of topics related to the field
- Process technical information into simple, digestible content
- Produce engaging content that improves brand awareness and loyalty
- Manage an editorial calendar and ensure timelines are met
- Coordinate with partners to extend our content's reach
We expect candidates to have the qualifications and characteristics below:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- A Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy to understand for the non-technical
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Able to learn quickly and deliver quality output with limited guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extra points if you are passionate and knowledgeable about Ethereum
How to Apply
If you think you are up for it, apply to us right away and send your resume to ! Please feel free to share your portfolio or samples of your previous work together with your application.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Content Writer Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.