Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
The Data Engineering and Architecture (DEA) team is responsible for unlocking the value in Chainalysis’ corporate data. We work with internal stakeholders in HR, Finance, Sales and Marketing as well as partners in Business Technology and Core Engineering to ship data solutions that are trusted, reliable, mature and transformative. Our goal is to accelerate Chainalysis’ growth and empower our employees to do their best work.
The Data Engineer will design, build and maintain data integrations and automations between enterprise SaaS platforms and data warehouses. This work will be done in close partnership with colleagues in DEA to spin up and maintain data pipelines that support critical data-driven decisions across the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with Analytics and Business Systems stakeholders to empower business leaders and users by enabling solutions that will help them make decisions. They have held past roles developing robust data integrations and automations between enterprise platforms using a mixture of no-code and low-code tools as well as custom builds using a general purpose scripting language. They will also have worked with DevOps engineers to stand up and update cloud services and integration and deployment pipelines.
This role is open to remote candidates in Canada.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You've developed and maintained data integrations and automations encompassing both ETL and Reverse ETL use cases
- You've created and maintained documentation for those data integrations and automations
- You’ve have built a data pipeline end to end using Chainalysis’ data stack
- You've become comfortable with building custom solutions using cloud services
- You're working through a backlog of fixes and enhancements
A background like this helps:
- Hands-on experience using no-code and low-code platforms like Fivetran and Workato to build data pipelines using off-the-shelf connectors to platforms like Redshift, Snowflake, Workday, Tableau, Salesforce and NetSuite
- Hands-on experience using dbt to build models and transformations via source control tools like Git and GitHub
- Ability to write and execute intermediate-level SQL queries
- Intermediate knowledge of RDBMS database structures and data formats like JSON
- Obtaining authorization to and utilizing endpoint and resources via REST APIs
- Experience in an Agile-like environment that includes user stories, sprints, grooming and retrospectives
- Performing root cause analysis on integration and automation errors while identifying opportunities to improve instrumentation and observability
- Basic skills with writing procedural code using Python
- Familiarity with orchestration tools like Airflow
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Devops Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Sales Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.