In 2021, the global cryptocurrency and DeFi industry has lost over $500M from hacks. The organization's Halborn advises have suffered 0 financially impacting incidents. Founded in 2019, Halborn was born to solve the slew of adversarial problems unique to the cryptocurrency industry including but not limited to breaches, social engineering, stolen private keys, and economic hacks. Halborn’s clientele are the very best of the best blockchain companies as well as new startups with high growth potential.
Culture is a top priority in our 100% remote organization. Halborn is a globally distributed team of 25+, looking to grow our elite team of white hat hackers, security engineers and DevSecOps specialists who value independence, learning, big challenges and the ability to make big impacts in cutting edge technologies. The right candidate will be offered a full-time salary and equity. Perks include unlimited vacation days, company laptop, and opportunities for travel. Health Insurance is dependent on the applicant’s country of residence but readily available.
Role Discription: Are you a DevSecOps engineer who has hands-on experience with building, automating and operating large-scale applications in the blockchain world? Would you like to work with our customers to help them architect, develop and re-engineer applications to fully leverage the cloud? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing to do big new things faster in a secure manner?
At Halborn, we are hiring hands-on technical DevOps engineer who can help our clients and partners design/deploy/operate their critical applications taking advantage of automation, high-availability, security features of the cloud.
- You will manage projects independently and also deliver as part of larger teams.
- Work with customers and partners internalizing their context while using your business and technical skills to design solutions based on requirements and constraints.
- Guide customers’ technical and investments, maximizing alignment with the platform, and ease of adoption as new services and products become available.
- Experience with automated build/deploy scripts used for release management
- Experience with ansible automation to help supporting internal products as well
- Good experience as a technical DevOps specialist to work with external customers as well as other teams internally
- Ability to think stragegically about business, product and technical challenges in an environment
- Hands-on experience with building/managing/deployment in a cloud environment
- Proven experience with CI/CD, IAC in production environment
- Production experience with EKS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- AWS Certified/Azure certified/GCP Certified
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist
Please let Halborn.com know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!