Devops Engineer - Remote
Web3Auth provides Frictionless log-ins for Dapps. We work on solving this through a distributed key generation scheme, linking current existing user accounts (e.g. Google accounts) to public-private key pairs - in the long-term becoming the world’s identity platform.
Who we areWeb3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to setup a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. We’re heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem. You will work hands-on on Web3Auth, various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions. As a key member of the development team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
Objectives of this Role
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Working knowledge of Go and nodejs. Rust is a huge plus
- Working knowledge scripting languages, docker, kubernetes, helm, AWS and GCP Working knowledge of Prometheus, Grafana and any other monitoring tools Problem-solving attitude Collaborative team spirit
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Devops Web3 Jobs, Legal Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Rust Web3 Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Ruby Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let Web3Auth know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!