Web3Auth provides Frictionless log-ins for Dapps. We work on solving this through a distributed key generation scheme, linking current existing user accounts (e.g. Google accounts) to public-private key pairs - in the long-term becoming the world’s identity platform.
Web3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to set up a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. We’re heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Carrying out security audits and ensuring security compliances
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Setting up Devops related processes and ensuring that they are followed throughout the company
- Participate in creation of architectures of features
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Ensuring high uptime on all our services
- Provide Level 2 technical support and be on-call for Devops team
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errorsInvestigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Min 3 years experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Working knowledge scripting languages - python, Go and/or nodejs. Rust is a huge plus
- At Web3Auth, Devops team creates CLI and other tools that allow self hosting of our nodes
- Working knowledge of docker, kubernetes, helm and terraform
- Must be proficient with cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP. Experience with multi cloud setups is a huge plus.
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana and other monitoring tools
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Experience in system engineering is a plus.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Devops Web3 Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Rust Web3 Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Node.js Web3 Jobs, Cryptography Crypto Jobs, Docker Crypto Jobs, Open Source Web3 Jobs, Kubernetes Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Web3Auth know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!