A different kind of co-founder
1 Build with builders
Every company is co-founded alongside serial entrepreneurs who have each built billion-dollar companies, and a team of functional experts in all aspects of company building.
2 Stack the odds
Our resources, playbooks, systems, network, and capital accelerate and de-risk ideas, increasing the probability and magnitude of success.
3 Focus on building
Our team enables founders to focus on creating and building, by simplifying and optimizing the company creation process.
Fire’s mission is to make Web3 simple, so anybody can access an open internet safely. We believe Web3 should be “idiot proof”, but right now it isn’t even “expert proof.”Fire is your guide in Web3 today. Download the Chrome extension and see exactly what is going in and out of your wallet in a human-readable format. Whether Fire is making sense of a simple staking transaction or stopping you from getting scammed and getting rekt, we’ve always got your back.We’re also building the infrastructure to make Web3 simple for all. We want to redefine how you interact and create on-chain for the everyday user to the most hardcore user.Let’s build a safer and simpler web that anybody can access.Overview:We are searching for a Lead Software Engineer who will be a critical member of our engineering team and help spearhead the transition of our platform from a simulator to a fully functional Web3 wallet. You will be responsible for managing backend infrastructure, minimizing downtime, and ensuring the stability and scalability of the platform while helping to create a polished user experience on the front end. It is a player-coach role where you will wear many hats, and get to take on both technical and leadership responsibilities.We’re looking for someone comfortable going from zero to one and rapidly iterating on hackathon-style projects with other engineers as we continue to grow.This role can be based in San Francisco, Miami, or remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner directly with the Co-Founders on building Web3 applications
- Design beautiful, engaging and performant UIs.
- Build Back-End layers and infrastructure: robust, fast and stable APIs in NextJs
- Work closely with the engineering, product and design team to plan, architect, and launch features within our applications.
- Grow technically in the Web3 space through research and product initiatives.
- Develop and own high-quality code across all levels of the stack that allows us to scale to millions of active users.
What You Have:
- Degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or commensurate experience.
- 7+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- A demonstrable passion for web3 and the future of the decentralized web.
- Understanding of web3 chains, protocols, and languages (Solidity and Ethereum).
- Experience in agile project management processes.
- Thrives in a remote work environment and is comfortable with digital communication and productivity skills (Slack, Notion, Zoom, etc.)
- Prior development experience with web3.js or ethers.js.
- Experience with Solidity and the EVM.
- Experience building a Chrome Extension.
- Familiarity with next-generation L2 chains and protocols is a plus.
Why you might be excited about Fire:
- We’re growing super fast: Over 50k wallets and over 1m+ simulations have already been performed on Fire since our launch in late October.
- Build the next generation of user experiences of Web3: You will be part of the next generation of how users use crypto and Web3.
- Launch new product lines from scratch: From initial idea and rapid user testing to world-class products used by millions of consumers - you'll love every step of the way. Be a part of shaping our roadmap and helping us execute.
- Tangible impact and quick feedback loops: Our team members have shipped features that have doubled metrics overnight. Say bye to waiting weeks or months before anything fun happens…
- Shape our product culture from the ground up. You'll help define our product processes, values, working rhythms and more.
- We're backed by Atomic. When entrepreneurs co-found with Atomic, they team up with an experienced group of operators who have started dozens of companies, and created billions of dollars in enterprise value. Industry disruptors like Bungalow, Found, Hims and Hers, Homebound, OpenStore, and Replicant all started at Atomic along with dozens more. Atomic was founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Jack Abraham.
Let Atomic know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!