Engineering Manager, Government Systems
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
The engineering team at Chainalysis is inspired by solving the hardest technical challenges and creating products that build trust in cryptocurrencies. We’re a global organization with teams in the UK, Denmark, and the USA who thrive on the challenging work we do and do it with other exceptionally talented teammates. Our industry changes every day and our job is to build a flexible platform that will allow us to adapt to those rapid changes.
Engineering Manager - Government Systems, is responsible for innovating, executing, and influencing systems architectures in support of FedRamp and On-Prem solutions from the Chainalysis engineering organization. You will be a trusted mentor to their team and a vital partner for Product Managers. You will be adept at building and leading highly skilled teams, advising on complex scaling challenges, and immersing yourself in customer use cases and problems - often all on the same day. We measure success by the retention and engagement of our engineers, and ultimately the delivery against our product roadmap.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you have:
- Led and empowered one or more teams of engineers who are effective and love what they do.
- Hired exceptional people to grow your team(s) with a focus on diversity, scalability, and always raising the bar.
- Built relationships with the Product Management team based on credibility and candor that result in lofty goals, clear objectives, and confidence that you’ll meet them. Worked with PMs and your team to set clear objectives and meet them.
- Helped the entire engineering team get better at what we do by building smarter ways of working.
A background like this helps:
- Excellent knowledge of the FedRAMP landscape, operating constraints, and risk
- Prior experience operating services in a highly compliant and/or constrained environment
- A software or data engineering background (and you secretly put your hands on the keyboard when you get a chance.)
- Managed a diverse team of impactful engineers, ideally in a fast-growing startup.
- Experience hiring engineers and working closely with recruiters as a team.
- Aren’t afraid to jump into a problem and get it sorted, even if it’s outside of your day-to-day role.
- Have an interest in cryptocurrencies or a desire to learn - we can help!
The base salary range for this role is $157,800 to $197,200 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let Chainalysis know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!