Zerion is a Smart Web3 Wallet with NFT & DeFi Portfolio Management
Zerion is a web3 smart, social wallet and investing tool that enables anyone with a mobile phone to manage their DeFi and NFT portfolios. With a relentless focus on user-centered design and a technology stack that aggregates across every major wallet, network and decentralized exchange, users are offered a single point of entry for managing their digital assets, including NFTs. Zerion is non-custodial, which means users never delegate their funds to the platform. This agile approach mitigates centralization risk and has allowed Zerion to operate globally since inception.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a distributed team of cross-functional Engineers
- Establish best practices to ensure a high-quality product & consistent delivery of working systems on time.
- Design, implement, and document product development, testing, and deployment processes.
- Collaborate with Leadership & Product Management on roadmapping, technical planning & prioritization.
- Grow engineers’ skills, experience and confidence through regular 1:1s, coaching, actionable feedback, work and peer alignment, and career advocacy.
- Manage, support, and evaluate engineers’ performance.
- Maintain and strengthen Zerion’s culture of growth, openness, trust, mutual support, and care.
- Hire new talent for the team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience managing and scaling an engineering team at a fast-growing organization.
- Technical knowledge to discuss issues, approaches, and solutions in depth.
- Passion about Web3 & open financial systems.
- Desire to manage a fully-remote geographically distributed team.
- At least 4 years of Software Engineering experience.
- At least 2 years of Engineering Management experience.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to do both long term thinking and short term planning.
- Experience working with modern distributed systems at scale.
- Passion about efficient engineering processes & practices and desire to foster an environment that creates them.
- Experience attracting, retaining, and growing great Engineering talent
You are likely a perfect candidate if you have:
- Worked at a growth stage startup with 50+ employees.
- Actively coached, mentored and incentivized team members in their careers remotely.
- Have passion for building products to the highest standards across many dimensions (user experience, performance, reliability, security).
- •Have high emotional intelligence.
- Founder / Startup experience.
- You aped into degen tokens or NFTs and got rekt a few times.
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation, in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries.
- Interest in snowboarding, wake surfing, mountain biking, kitesurfing or other active sports.
Please let Zerion know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!
September 22, 2022