Extended Developer Manager
Cere Network is the first blockchain-agnostic Decentralized Data Cloud (DDC) platform and protocol. The Cere DDC uniquely facilitates trustless cloud data operations and transactions for all Web3 applications, such as NFT platforms, metaverse worlds, and decentralized games. Cere is backed by the world's largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
Join us in our mission to bring Web3 into the next phase of data decentralization! As the Extended Developer Manager, you’ll help us bring our vision of a truly decentralized and participatory internet to reality by collaborating to drive developer adoption and participation in evolving our game-changing data decentralization tech.
- Be on the Cutting Edge of Web3 Development: We’re working on some seriously innovative and cool stuff that will help dApps be truly decentralized and participatory (which they currently aren’t!).
- Highly Skilled Team: Work with the brightest minds in the industry, coming from the biggest companies to join the Web3 revolution. Our world-class team was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of combined experience from top companies like Amazon and Twitch.
- Unlimited Career Growth: Get in on the ground floor of a well-supported company developing a major milestone in the evolution of Web3 as we fill a critical gap in the quickly growing blockchain and decentralized data space.
- Financial Incentives: Team members will get multiple financial incentives and highly competitive salaries.
- High-Performance (but Fun!) Team: We have a supportive culture that cares about perfecting our innovative products while also focusing on work-life balance—we’re having fun while changing the world!
- Flexible Work: Plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
- Cutting-Edge Equipment: Cere has policies to make your WFH office a paradise or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
- Keep Learning: We support ongoing learning with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips, and other events.
You’ll collaborate with other team members to drive Cere adoption by developers and get input from them for the ongoing development of Cere’s network and platforms. You'll work closely with the internal engineering team, marketing team, and founders to come up with the strategy and execution plan to drive developer engagement to supercharge our decentralized data movement. You will:
- Manage relations with projects and our ever-growing community of (external) developers
- Be an expert on our vision, strategy, and all of the functions of our technical stacks, and communicate them
- Build a program to drive adoption of the Cere Ecosystem, e.g. by setting up a bounty and grants program to engage more developers in contributing and building on top of our network
- Organize, manage and visit hackathons—both online and offline
- Help improve the Cere ecosystem based on developer community input
- Let your creativity shine to attract more projects and more developers
- Translate technical requirements into business requirements and vice versa
What are we looking for?
- You must be able to thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments.
- You must have the desire and expertise to drive real innovation.
- You must be able to commit to a greater vision that requires collaborating to achieve something not possible by yourself.
- Experience working in similar roles for other projects, especially Web3
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you love working with others, and others love working with you
- Stakeholder management experience
- Must be comfortable with managing and growing communities, as well as engaging with community members, both online and offline
Think this role sounds like it’s for you? Let’s chat! We can’t wait to meet you!