Full Stack Blockchain Engineer
At Forj, we are creating NFT launch experiences for both collectors and creators; fairly, gas war-free, and on-chain. Forj aims to make a one-stop-shop for NFTs and become the Amazon Marketplace of Web3. We are starting with digital art, but we’re expanding to tackle digital wearables, social tokens, music, architecture, fashion, and much more.a
Who we are
Forj was founded by a group of innovators, leveraging our industry experience to build the best consumer products in Web3.
We’re a hard-working bunch. Not because it’s required anywhere on the contract, but because we’re passionate and love what we do. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but if Forj was there it probably would have been built in a week. We move fast and love challenges - and are only looking for people who have the same drive.
Engineering at Forj
We are seeking rockstar Senior Full-Stack developers to help us build new Web3 products and features from the ground up. You’ll be working on solving challenging problems revolving around the use of Web3 technology, tackling the most common issues faced by users in the space using elegant and intuitive solutions.
What you'll be doing
- Build node.js backend and react.js frontend and connect them using rest API's
- Develop smart contracts for our NFT projects
- Develop cutting-edge software solutions for startup and corporate clients
- Develop decentralized applications
- Work alongside other developers in the team to create secure, performant, resilient business applications
- Engage with clients to understand their product business proposition
- Create automated tests
- Peer code review
- Take responsibility for features you deploy into staging and enterprise production environments
- 5+ years of professional experience in full stack development
- Advanced knowledge of frontend frameworks like React / ExpressJS / NextJS
- Advanced knowledge of Smart Contract development, preferably with Solidity
- Experience with Web3JS/EthersJS
- Experience building scalable HTTP API’s, RESTful/GraphQL
- Strong experience building cloud native applications within AWS ecosystem and services
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) and serverless computing
- Experience building and improving microservices, and/or event-driven architectures
- A deep understanding of Design and Architectural patterns — and an even better knowledge of when to apply them.
- Knowledge of Rust and Haskell is a HUGE plus.
- An interest in Solana and Ethereum NFTs is a plus.
- Ethereum, Cardano or Solana knowledge/experience is also a big plus
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English
September 01, 2022