Head of Marketing
Boson enables the decentralized exchange of physical assets- tokenised as redeemable NFTs.
Boson Protocol solves the problem of fair exchange within e-commerce, without the need for trusted intermediaries or counterparties. Instead, Buyer and Seller make commitments to trade within smart contracts encoded with game theory, and tokenized as redeemable NFTs.
Buyers have assurance, that either they can redeem the NFT for the physical item or their get their money back.
Sellers can Tokenize, transfer and trade any physical Thing as a redeemable NFT.
Developers can easily build dCommerce dapps and integrations.
No need to trust Sellers or intermediaries, simply input your payment and receive the item or your money back.
Boson Protocol mediates commerce transactions of real-world assets using smart contracts — without a centralized intermediary. Tokenize, transfer and trade any physical Thing as an NFT.https://www.bosonprotocol.io/
We are looking for a fast-paced, proactive Head of Marketing with strong experience of managing a multi-channel marketing and community building program within a web3 based ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will be data driven, customer focused and able to manage the marketing plan for Boson Protocol across content creation, PR and media relations, partnerships, social media, events, CRM and marketing automation.
They are also passionate about shaping the decentralised future, and are just as passionate about marketing, the ever changing technologies supporting it, and it's timeless core concepts. Our Head of Marketing is both creative and analytical, is results driven, resourceful and leads by example.
- Develop and align marketing strategy and objectives to overall organizational strategy
- Lead a team of marketers to deliver across brand, product marketing, content/social and community development to deliver excellence in every opportunity
- Design branding, positioning and product launch strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Ensure the cadence and quality of our social media, content and marketing calendars
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (proposition, acquisitions, commercial strategy and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Prepare and manage quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
Must have skills and experience
- Prior experience of around 5-10 years in marketing, communications, PR/editing, journalism, (print, online or broadcast) preferred
- Experience working in tech - especially within crypto, blockchain, NFTs, DeFi a plus.
- You should have the ability to condense technical material into digestible information for a variety of audiences (mainstream, tech, developers etc.)
- Successful experience of marketing a web3 based project
- Well versed in the implementation and management of marketing analytics
- Experience with a wide range of social media management tools
- Capable of planning and optimising outbound and inbound marketing campaigns
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with influencers, content creators and subject matter experts
- Capable of working effectively and independently in a remote team environment
- Able to provide valuable references / concepts that improve the work of others
- Comfortable with responding to incidents and able to face issues calmly
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Keen interest in leadership, able to inspire others to become their best selves
- A never ending curiosity to learn and master new tooling and best practices
- Technical education preferred
- Experience with eCommerce technology and understanding of the eCommerce value chain are a strong plus
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary
- Employee Token Incentive Scheme
- Fully remote work - work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours
- 6% matching pension contribution scheme (UK) or equivalent in other countries
- 30 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays (UK) or equivalent in other countries
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We have the ambition to become one of the core building blocks upon which the decentralized web will be built
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective grow
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation for truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction and that is reflected in everything we do.
August 11, 2022