Head of Marketing - Remote
Premia is a decentralized options platform connecting traders and liquidity providers of all backgrounds. Offering non-custodial options to hedge, speculate, or earn yield on your digital assets. Premia offers first of its kind automated market maker solutions in the DeFi space for Options Contracts through our use of Smart Liquidity Pools and Dynamic Pricing. Premia enables best-in-class pricing based on market volatility, providing fully-featured peer-to-pool trading and capital efficiency to DeFi options.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. We are a globally distributed organization, with all positions being fully remote.
We are looking for an experienced marketing lead to head our marketing efforts. You will be responsible for implementing, designing, and executing on a comprehensive marketing plan with intuitive KPIS that both Premia should be accountable to meet as well as our PR/Marketing partners.
Extra credit if you are also comfortable with Financial Instruments (especially Derivatives) and familiar with the DeFi landscape.
· Understands Google analytics, SEO, Social Media (especially Twitter)
· Growing online communities
· Able to write in an informative and compelling writing style for various Medium articles for the community
· Coordinating with professional Public Relations and Marketing Firms
· Plan and produce thought leadership, press, and partner engagement events
· User acquisition in the crypto space
· Branding and content strategy
· 2+ years of experience years of managing high performance marketing programs
· An intermediate understanding of Derivatives
· Experience in leading teams in digital strategy, data analytics, and promotions
· A highly meticulous and method driven approach to problem solving
· Exceptional leadership skills, and the ability to guide team members
· Metrics driven leadership and growth mindset
Nice to haves
· Guerrilla marketing execution in the crypto space
· Up to date on viral crypto memes, narratives, and market condiations
· Exceptional storytelling, written, and verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in technology or finance marketing/communications
· Familiar with the Premia Ecosystem of smart contracts and products
· Financial instrument understanding including derivatives
Work from anywhere (Remote first), Flexible working hours, Flexible vacation policy, Competitive Salary + Token bonus (portion or all can be paid in Crypto). Premia is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Premia welcomes all qualified persons to apply. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role.