Internship - Development
Recent statistics have shown in 2020 alone the crytosphere suffered more than 20 major hacks, totaling approximately $200 million in losses. From premeditated exploits to accidental losses, security in blockchain is undoubtedly under serious attack and desperately in need of an infrastructure to establish a safer ecology and regain the public's confidence in blockchain needed for broader adoption. It's with this very mission that the CertiK Chain project was created.
The CertiK Chain is an interoperable, security-oriented public blockchain built on top of the Cosmos SDK. Leveraging CertiK's proprietary Formal Verification engine, on-chain smart contracts in the CertiK Chain contain cryptographic certificates as well as machine-checkable proofs for extra security assurances. On the base layer is the CertiK Virtual Machine (CVM), of which a verified compiler is designed to ensure no bugs will be introduced during the transformation of source code into the CVM bytecode. Collectively with CertiKShield, Security Oracle and a plethora of other products offered at CertiK, the CertiK Chain puts security at its forefront and strives to help secure the blockchain industry today for a better tomorrow. To learn more about CertiK's technology stack, check here.
CertiK Chain - Provable trust for all
We are seeking talented interns to experience, contribute and grow at a fast-moving Blockchain Startup in NYC!Why Us?CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, leveraging best-in-class AI technology to protect and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts. Founded in 2018 by professors from Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK’s mission is to secure the web3 world. CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia to enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to scale with safety and correctness.What We Expect youThriving in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.Self-driven and passionate about cutting-edge technologies. Problem solver and fast learner with good analysis skills.Strong team-player and always willing to make a positive impact on the team. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of BS degree in CS or related field. Preference is MS or PhD
- Solid computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structure and algorithms, computer networks, database systems, distributed systems, etc.
- Excellent written communication/presentation skills, able to conduct client-facing meetings, output technical blogs addressing general/security topics, great team collaborations.
- CI/CD, Docker, Git, Shell, Databases, Messaging Systems, Data Processing (Spark).
- [Preferred] Fundamental knowledge and working experiences on Bitcoin, Ethereum (EVM), Cosmos or other industry-leading blockchain platforms.
- [Preferred] Strong interests and focuses on security tooling developments and researches.