Lead Full-Stack Engineer (Web3)
About Cere Network Cere Network is the decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 with trustless content sharing and cloud data interactions between apps, users, AI/ML, and (NFT) assets. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
Do you self-identify as a great multi-tasker?
Have you been yearning for more complex challenges?
Does the opportunity to play a supporting role in the launch of a software platform with massive impact (for millions or even billions of people) excite you?
If you’ve answered with 3 resounding yeses, then we want to meet you!
What We Expect
We are a cutting-edge web3 infrastructure scale-up project seeking a few very talented developers who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
We are the veterans of many successful startups and will put you on the accelerated learning curve toward your future success.
As the Lead Full-Stack Engineer at Cere, you will head the team responsible for expanding and enhancing our data cloud tools. Your leadership and hands-on involvement will cover several critical aspects of our technology. You will direct the design and implementation of new functionalities, playing a key role in extending the capabilities of our platform. Furthermore, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of our tools and promptly identifying and resolving any issues that may arise.
Your insights will contribute to the strategic direction of our systems, and your input will be essential in providing a seamless user experience, thus paving the way for onboarding the next generation of users to the Web3 realm. Your role will be central to our products’ continuous innovation and success, and your leadership will shape the path towards realizing our mission in the Web3 ecosystem.
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team:
- We seek teammates who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
- We crave teammates with high standards and strong discipline, embracing a growth mindset to continuously learn and incrementally improve habits and processes.
- We require contributors to have excellent communication skills (esp. written), for everything must be well organized and tracked in Notion, Slack, Wiki’s, etc. We want autonomous, goal-oriented individuals who embrace transparency and accountability. No one wants to micro-manage others.
- We need good teammates who are generally cool people who want to be part of a great team & decentralized community where everyone truly helps and challenges each other to learn/grow by innovating together towards greater shared goals. Embracing the building of such a collaborative community is the only way we can sustain rapid innovation (and the only way to live/work, really).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Lead Software Engineer or similar role, with a strong software development and project management background.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with back-end development using NodeJS.
- Understanding microservices' design patterns.
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology, decentralized systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to architect and design complex software systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and guide team members.
Nice to have:
- Experience with software testing (unit and integrations).
- Experience with NestJS- ReactJS.
- Ability to work with technical documentation/specifications for the project.
- Ability to work in remote conditions.
- Material UI
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
Let Cere Network know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!