Fabriik is a digital asset wallet, creating a safe, open, and fully transparent financial space built on innovative data management technology, where anyone can transform, hold, trade and grow every asset they own.
Our vision is for everyone, everywhere to be able to reimagine prosperity in the digital economy. So, we are creating tools and services that empower people to buy, sell, store, and trade digital assets easily, securely, and transparently.
We’re expanding our team globally, looking for the right people to help us explore further.
Want to join us?
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
We are seeking a seasoned, veteran Marketing Director to join our Leadership Team. We are specifically looking for talent with a specialization in performance marketing, content marketing and product marketing. The successful candidate will have experience marketing digital products, apps and/or SaaS business in the launch and growth stage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior-level, strategic marketer who is willing and able to take the reins, build marketing plans to meet the company’s OKRs and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and make a difference while the team is growing.
With the growth of blockchain technology and where this company is positioned, this is an exceptional opportunity for a driven professional motivated by successful results.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in tech startups and a successful track record of launching and growing the revenue of digital products.
This role is Remote and can be done at any location, however, Eastern Time Zone is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and optimize the product and marketing teams within the organization.
- Research the market and competitors, and create compelling messaging and brand awareness.
- Manage, hire, and train new members of the department.
- Set OKRs to meet revenue targets, and product targets as well as empower teams by setting clear goals and expectations.
Build and execute Marketing Plans to achieve targets including:
- Create a strategy to attract new customers by identifying potential markets and developing plans to reach target customers.
- Create and oversee SEO and Content Marketing plans.
- Social media and community engagement strategy.
- Manage the affiliate marketing program ensuring strong affiliate partnerships that diversify dependency on paid advertising.
- Oversee Website and App landing/conversion pages.
- Lead and develop marketing automation and customer marketing/product communication.
- Creation of monthly marketing campaign calendars for acquisition, retention and cross-sell.
- Ensure a consistent look, feel, tone and messaging appears in all public-facing marketing and product communications that highlight key value props of the product
- Work with internal and external agency teams to ensure components of the marketing plans are being executed and make adjustments as necessary to meet strategic goals as well as work directly with a PR agency to create media releases and communications strategies.
- Ensure customers feedback and features derived from competitive research are included in product roadmaps, ensuring a competitive, user-friendly and desirable product for the targeted customer
- Identify customer pain points and align the product roadmap with priorities to meet customers' and the business’s needs.
- Review analytic reports to optimize advertising spend, traffic conversion and customer actions that drive revenue.
- 7 years of experience in a senior marketing or product role.
- BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar discipline.
- Proven experience in successful digital product creation, launch and marketing.
- Experience working in Digital Marketing, experience in affiliate/performance marketing and influencer management.
- Lead, direct and be accountable for all Marketing for the brand and related digital and financial products.
- Self-starter, sense of humour and a strong desire to learn, learn and learn some more.
- Strong experience in Blockchain products/services and or FinTech products.
- Great communicator, having honed his skills over years of experience and exposure in customer-focused digital marketing positions.
- Understands intimately the details and nuances of the product’s market, customer personas, and deliver the business results in terms of revenue, sales and partnerships.
- Experience in bringing digital products to market, building marketing plans, strategies and budgets as well as experience creating product strategies and leading product teams.
- Inspired to join a new project with proven experience in all aspects of digital marketing.
- A can-do attitude, full of creativity and ready to do what it takes to meet the targets and objectives.
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
August 26, 2022