Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Execute all marketing efforts with hands-on approach
- Manage, build upon relationships with affiliate partners and acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI and manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spent
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns ensuring integrity and meeting service standards
- Work on integrated campaigns, come up with strategy, brief and work on execution and performance measurement.
- Continuous effort on creating new content, channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Structuring, managing and growing our community via various local social channels.
- Moderate local forums, social platforms and chat groups for community engagement
- Coordinate inter-department collaboration between Angels and Binance teams (overseeing BD, Marketing, generating leads, market research, data requests, etc.)
- Brainstorming and implementing online/offline event plans and concepts
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment
- 2+ years of experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building online forum, launching ambassador programs, creating event series, creating email newsletter, managing social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram)
- 1+ years experience in managing online/offline events
- Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via Telegram or similar channels
- Understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Excellent proficiency in English language skill
- Excellent proficiency in Korean language skill
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and good track record with time management
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Social Media Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!