Marketing & Public Relations Manager
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Be responsible for all aspects of daily management for the marketing and PR functions.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for product launches.
- Work with various teams to implement PR strategies such as press releases, social media strategy, internal communications and brand image building.
- Work on integrated campaigns, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance.
- Create engaging content, creative copywriting, product highlights, in-depth articles, and demonstrate successful promotional experience.
- Distill complex topics and products into easy to communicate language.
- Lead brand campaigns and build relationships with influencers, journalists and media outlets.
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to help build the brand and drive measurable growth.
- Develop, test, and report on relevant KPIs for all marketing and branding activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications, or any other related field.
- Interest and general knowledge of the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry/web3 is highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing or corporate communications experience.
- Proven marketing management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Strong interest in being able to drive foundational PR strategies, but also to bring new ideas and tactics to the table.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Experience launching marketing initiatives (e.g. product launch, media outreach, brand campaigns and content marketing) and solid understanding of Life Cycle Management and Performance Marketing.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Non Tech Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.