OTC Sales Trader - Digital Assets
Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 100 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technologies in the digital asset space. With VC backing including Series B investment from Ripple, a constantly expanding global client base, and revenues growth 13x in 2021, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with crypto and DeFi natives, software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for:
… an experienced and driven sales trader who will be responsible for overseeing some of our OTC desk activities. Your mission will be to research new commercial opportunities, pitch to and nurture relationships with clients and own execution of OTC trading operations.
- Support the growth of all OTC services within the EU/America and Asian region, with a specific focus on electronic OTC services.
- Identify new business opportunities, and drive the volume/revenue targets of the automated OTC & liquidity systems.
- Develop new client relationships, whether through cold-calls or cross-business referrals.
- Communicating and liaising with counterparties to ensure the optimal KEYROCK OTC services
- Provide quotes to and execute trades with OTC counterparties.
- Drive increased trading volume to OTC Desk by understanding clients' liquidity needs, proactively identify ways for high and low touch execution services to meet those needs, and provide client support for execution and liquidity.
- Process improvement - working with developers to help automate processes or design ways to streamline current processes
- Answering trade queries internally and externally.
- Achieve business sales revenue targets
- Identify new channels for growth - working with the Marketing team to propose new channels to deliver sales growth.
- Product feedback — think about how the product offering can develop and how this is relayed to the product team to ensure we’re building solutions to solve real problems.
- Strengthen existing client relationships to increase their use of OTC services/volumes.
- Work in conjunction with Trading, Product, Technology, Operations, Legal to deliver enhanced products and institutional user experience.
Background and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or another Quantitative Field
- Experience in Sales/trading in crypto, with traditional finance background as a plus.
- Prior experience with counterparty relationship management in a crypto/financial services company with high-volume and complex operations (multiple products, multiple geographies);
- Experience in an HFT/market making business is a significant advantage
- Ability to analyze and work with tabular data
- Experience in process improvement is a significant advantage
- Strong interest and curiosity in blockchain technology, crypto/digital assets
- Proven track record in discover, negotiation, objection handling, and market best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Drive to do whatever it takes to get things done; ability to find creative yet highly professional and compliant solutions to complex tasks
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset. results-oriented, and able to drive business and growth agendas independently but within a team environment
- Effective communicator, and able to present business and product solutions to external stakeholders.
- Ability to grow innovative OTC and liquidity solutions across the various institutional market participants.
- Solid understanding of electronic trading systems, liquidity and trading ecosystems, OMS/EMS, and API connectivity B2B solutions.
- Determination, ambition yet humility; ability to both influence others and listen/learn from others
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and work in a high paced environment
- Strong team player attitude.
- Ability to work in a highly fast-paced, cross-functional environment to drive stakeholder alignment and scale objectives
- Ability to travel to conferences or events when required
Our Recruitment Philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package with exceptional variable compensation upside
- Autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Sales Web3 Jobs, Legal Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs.
Please let Keyrock know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!