Performance Marketing Lead - Global
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
"We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot." Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we're hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
Building the Future of Crypto Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!The TeamThe Growth Marketing team is responsible for delivering user and revenue growth across each of our product verticals and key geographies. It’s a fast-growing team full of some of the best marketing talent in the world, with deep expertise and conviction in the crypto space.As the Performance Marketing Lead at Kraken you’ll need to be a highly-motivated, data-driven performance lead to own our global performance marketing strategy. Reporting to the Director of Paid Acquisition, the candidate will be focused on scaling performance campaigns across each of our priority geos and customer segments, managing a multi-million dollar annual budget. This role will be a key member of the Growth Marketing team and will work closely with the numerous stakeholders including product, design, data analytics, regional operations, and brand marketing. You’ll also be managing the various external vendor and agency relationships.This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment to solve complex business problems where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one in an incredible visible role in the organization.
- Develop and lead global performance marketing campaigns that maximize performance in order to drive efficient customer acquisition.
- Own CAC targets across each of our priority geos and customer segments. This will involve having strong data and analytics skills, but also being able to work closely with our internal data analytics team.
- Work closely with our regional Managing Directors to lead the development and execution of the regional performance marketing strategy that will bring in new Consumer and Pro clients.
- Work closely with our compliance, legal, and regional operations teams to remove blockers in advertising across priority geos. This also involves making sure that we are being compliant with local regulators in the way we advertise to new customers.
- Monitor paid spend, analyze performance, and recommend ways to increase performance related sign-ups, transacting users, and revenues.
- Build out the team that will dramatically scale up our performance marketing efforts over the next 12-24 months.
- Analyze performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign and adopt a continual test and learn approach to all performance marketing activities. This includes managing the reporting of performance marketing to senior leadership on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Provide insight on new opportunities, business trends, and challenges or concerns related to performance channels.
- Own the relationships with existing vendors/agencies and make recommendations for new ones that can add value to us.
- Manage a multi-million dollar performance marketing budget.
Skills you should HODL
- 5+ years of related experience in performance marketing with a proven track record of success in building and optimizing highly effective paid campaigns in a face-paced environment.
- Experience successfully leading a team, setting best practices, offering innovative solutions, and testing new approaches.
- Track record of running global paid campaigns across a number of different channels (search, social, ASA, etc.) with budgets in excess of $3m.
- Experience with building an in-house performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation.
- Very strong analytical skills and experience in driving campaign performance for measurable results. Must be very competent in analyzing metrics like CAC, ARPU, LTV.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional presentation and narrative compression skills.
- Must be adaptable and handle risk and uncertainty effectively.
- B2C experience is a must.
- Crypto/fintech experience is preferred but not necessary at all.
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Non Tech Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Legal Crypto Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Director Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, NFT Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.