Product Analyst - Internship 2022
Recent statistics have shown in 2020 alone the crytosphere suffered more than 20 major hacks, totaling approximately $200 million in losses. From premeditated exploits to accidental losses, security in blockchain is undoubtedly under serious attack and desperately in need of an infrastructure to establish a safer ecology and regain the public's confidence in blockchain needed for broader adoption. It's with this very mission that the CertiK Chain project was created.
The CertiK Chain is an interoperable, security-oriented public blockchain built on top of the Cosmos SDK. Leveraging CertiK's proprietary Formal Verification engine, on-chain smart contracts in the CertiK Chain contain cryptographic certificates as well as machine-checkable proofs for extra security assurances. On the base layer is the CertiK Virtual Machine (CVM), of which a verified compiler is designed to ensure no bugs will be introduced during the transformation of source code into the CVM bytecode. Collectively with CertiKShield, Security Oracle and a plethora of other products offered at CertiK, the CertiK Chain puts security at its forefront and strives to help secure the blockchain industry today for a better tomorrow. To learn more about CertiK's technology stack, check here.
CertiK Chain - Provable trust for all
About the CompanyFounded in 2018 by professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, utilizing best-in-class AI technology to secure and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts. CertiK’s mission is to secure the cyber world. Starting with blockchain, CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia into enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to be built with security and correctness. CertiK is one of the fastest growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security and has become a true market leader. To date, we have collectively worked with over 3200 enterprise clients, helped secure over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and detected over 31,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz. Our Q1 2021 revenues have more than quadrupled the revenue of the full 2020 year. Since Q1 2020, our team size has more than doubled, and this rate of growth will continue in 2021, creating a highly effective, remote-friendly culture with talents located worldwide. CertiK just raised over $230 million in Series B, B+, B2 and B3 funding rounds over four months in 2021, putting the company over $2 Billion in valuation. Our investors include top VCs like Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Advent International, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, Shunwei Capital and Hillhouse Capital as well as industry leaders like Coinbase Ventures and Binance.About YouYou’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that startup life means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you. You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
- Collaborate with senior team members in researching, collecting and maintaining market research, product development, product usage and user behavior data;
- Assist and optimize product ideas and improvements through effective data analysis;
- Support product operations, improve product development processes with well defined KPIs and tracking procedure;
- Assist product managers to engage with customers/users including survey, usability test etc;
- Assist product managers preparing product launch materials;
- Assist product managers collecting data for market research;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline requiring a strong analytical aptitude
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in translating business requirements/objectives into technical specifications
- Passionate about data analytics
- Detail oriented, Self-motivated, works effectively under pressure
- The ability to work successfully with a global team in a matrix environment
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent research skills
- Passionate about Crypto/Blockchain
- Expertise in UEX, user behavior
Please let CertiK know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!