Product Manager, Trading Platforms
Anchorage Digital makes it simple and secure for institutions to build products and gain exposure to digital assets as the first federally chartered digital asset bank. With secure custody at its core, Anchorage is the premier partner for institutions and corporations. Anchorage offers financial solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more at anchorage.com.
Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible through Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021.
Anchorage Digital raised $350 million in a December 2021 Series D funding round that valued Anchorage at over $3 billion. Led by global investment firm KKR, other participants included Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, Apollo credit funds, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Blockchain Capital, GIC, Lux Capital, PayPal Ventures, Thoma Bravo and Wellington Management. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.The Brokerage and Financing team is a core product team at Anchorage Digital building brokerage products within our platform. We are responsible for supporting cutting-edge trading and lending products within the digital assets space. We work closely with engineering and design teams to build and evolve our products, services, and platform. You will be at the forefront of institutional digital asset trading and lending. We are never "done," we can always do better! All we have achieved so far and what we aim to achieve in the future is only possible because we work as a team. By joining Anchorage not only will you be a part of a top notch team, we also expect you to help the team grow as a whole. From your technical expertise and product skills to mentoring, we work as a team end to end. At Anchorage, we thrive to always improve. We have very ambitious goals and those goals should be very clear to everyone. Our Product Manager, Trading Platforms will support the development of dynamic trading and lending products for our platform.
As a Product Manager, Trading Platforms, you will:
- Be part of a team building a front-to-back trading and lending infrastructure to support a crypto native bank serving institutional crypto investors and crypto friendly fintechs.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to build an integrating platform from pre-trade to operations to finance.
- Define the requirements and roadmap for multiple Anchorage products (i.e. Anchorage Collateral Management product), incorporating traditional finance solutions and processes with blockchain specifics.
- Work closely with design and engineering, animate and participate in daily stand-ups, inspiring your cross-functional peers to pursue both continued progress and consistent excellence.
- Lead project execution from design to production roll-out.
- Create and improve repeatable organizational processes in a fast paced and unstructured environment.
- Maintain a high bar of product quality and polish.
- Be an ambassador for the Anchorage brand and community.
- Be part of direct discussions with prospects and clients to gather requirements to help them ship financial products to the market.
- Research integrations with new partners and help develop novel solutions that benefit the lives of our end users.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience building and maintaining trading and/or lending platforms at a fintech or at financial institutions.
- A solid working experience dealing with trade operations
- A technical background allowing you to work closely with engineering
- Skills at understanding complex problems and distilling them into simpler, straightforward descriptions
- An empathetic approach towards the way others work and know how to adapt your style to compliment theirs
- A desire to be part of an organization that allows you to make decisions autonomously
- Deep care about the end-user experience and creating business value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self described as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action oriented, and tenacious.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have built or supported institutional grade client facing trading portals
- You have built execution and order management systems for either crypto, securities or FOREX trading
- You have an engineering background.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You've not seen the musical Hamilton and are proud to admit it :-)