Product Manager, Web and Ecosystem Products
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role:
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead and aid our teams with creating and managing web and ecosystem products on our team. This role includes the ownership of our core products such as our block explorer, Aptos Names Service (ANS), web platform products as well as work with the team to identify new products to build that can help service our ecosystem. This role will be an integral part in supporting the partners and developers in the Aptos ecosystem.
This role is a mix of strategy, market research, entrepreneurship and working with the various Aptos teams to drive results. You will be working on fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile projects with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the development and execution of product strategy for web and ecosystem products within the Aptos ecosystem
- Conducting market research and identifying opportunities to improve and expand our suite of core products, as well as exploring new products to build and enhance our ecosystem
- Collaborating with internal teams to manage and enhance the Aptos Names Service (ANS), block explorer, and web platform products
- Ensuring the successful integration and adoption of products by partners and developers in the Aptos ecosystem
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders to foster collaboration and support growth
- Monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the success of product initiatives and inform future strategy
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to maintain Aptos' competitive edge in the blockchain space
- Facilitating regular communication between the ecosystem team and the broader developer community, gathering feedback and addressing concerns
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in product management, preferably in blockchain or related technology fields
- Strong understanding of web3 concepts and associated ecosystem technologies
- Proven track record of managing and launching successful products or initiatives
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Passion for web3 and a strong desire to contribute to the growth and development of the Aptos ecosystem
The base salary range for this full-time position is $160k - $220k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs, Product Manager Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs.
Please let Aptos know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!