Regional Marketing Manager
Myria - is a decentralised Ethereum Layer 2, built to scale digital assets, NFTs and blockchain gaming who’s mission is to empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. Our mission is to enhance the power of play through blockchain, enable economic access and ownership, and drive a new era of opportunity, exploration and freedom for every human on Earth. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team and get excited about building the future, this role may be the one for you.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Regional Marketing Manager who has a deep understanding of the local web3, blockchain, NFT and games marketing ecosystem in respective local communities. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for providing result-oriented growth and marketing activities designed to meet our global expansion ambitions.
****We are hiring 11 Regional Marketing Managers to engage respective local communities including India, South America, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Filipino, Turkish, Spanish, and Russian communities. You must be fluent in the language of the target market you will be covering.
You will drive the adoption of Myria products and services to achieve rapid and sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision. The role is both strategic and hands on – you should be prepared to lead by example and work with the cross functional global team on the day to day execution.
- Develop the marketing and communication strategy for launching and scaling Myria’s brand, products and games to Language communities
- Use localised data and find insights to guide strategic decisions and enhance Myria’s ability to go-to-market with new games and products
- Leverage web3 marketing outreach strategies and growth marketing best practices to acquire, engage and retain our community and base of superfans in your region
- Independently identify growth opportunities, lead the localisation of strategy, and implement tracking infrastructure to report on results
- Manage relationships with the Myria teams in Partnerships, Product, Marketing, Communications and more to promote Myria's growth and profitability
- 3+ years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience (top-tier management consulting, corporate strategy, marketing /business operations, GTM strategy, or similar)
- Experience hiring, managing and deploying GTM teams (marketing preferred) or products in China
- Successful track record of building, growing and managing projects in the web3.0/blockchain/NFT space
- Experienced people manager skilled at motivating teams in a globally remote and distributed environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to manage relationships with senior executives, and can work effectively with all levels
- Structured, autonomous and self-motivated, with the ability to thrive in fast-paced work environments
- You’re intrinsically interested in web3 and motivated to stay at the bleeding edge of technological and market developments
Please let Myria know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!