Liquid Instruments makes technology for students, engineers, and scientists to enable them to learn, create, and discover. Founded by a team of scientists at the Australian National University and NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, our team developed ultra-sensitive instrumentation for measuring gravitational waves and has deep expertise in high-speed digital signal processing. We used the technology to create a new breed of software-defined instrumentation for test and measurement that enables users to acquire data, generate signals and control their experiments. Our platforms combine the processing power and reconfigurability of FPGAs with intuitive user interfaces, delivering a breakthrough combination of versatility, performance, and cost.
Liquid Instruments is based in Solana Beach (San Diego), California and Canberra, Australia, where we have grown from an idea to a 50-person team. We are constantly working across time zones and prioritize communications so that we can stay in sync across the globe.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our Sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business, closing deals / generating revenue, landing new accounts, nurturing existing business and enhancing sales partnerships. This role will report to the Director of Sales (Americas) and is based out of our Solana Beach office (remote options will be considered).
- Qualify and nurture sales opportunities, close deals and generate revenue
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and sales partners, respond to daily needs and inquiries, perform quarterly planning of sales activities
- Develop and execute account plans
- Convert new accounts into wins based on a deep understanding of customer needs, pain points, objectives and buying cycles
- Constantly prioritize accounts based on new findings, keep track of KPIs, organize pipeline and manage sales activities
- Proactively communicate industry requirements for product needs & development to internal product management team
- Collaborate with marketing to create lead nurture campaigns, as well as targeted ad campaigns, for contacts across several international markets
- Attend tradeshows to develop sales opportunities, nurture leads & customers, network, and spread awareness of products
- Have flexibility in working hours to collaborate with overseas operations and partners
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field is preferred
- 3+ years sales or account management experience. Sales experience in the test and measurement industry preferred; other relevant experience will also be considered, e.g. technical sales, selling hardware / scientific instrumentation to industrial, academic, and research customers.
- Experience with customer relationship management solution such as HubSpot, Salesforce, or comparable for sales outreach, analytics, and forecasting
- Willingness to travel
What we can offer you in compensation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance, with 100% premiums paid for employees
- Equity position in Liquid Instruments
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Four weeks paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Experience in a venture-backed startup
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Sales Crypto Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Director Web3 Jobs, Solana Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.