Senior Account Executive, Federal/Civilian
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
The sales team responsible for our public sector customers around the world is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by tracking and investigating activities that involve cryptocurrencies like, investor protection, cyber related threats, scams, money laundering fraud waste and abuse in government programs
Our Account Executives for the public sector have existing and trustworthy reputations within government customers and prospects, and are experts on navigating complex procurement processes. We measure success by new business and account expansion revenue.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Youexceeded your quota and substantially increased our foothold in the US Federal Regulatory space through strategic and relentless prospecting and developing your sales pipeline
- You’ve helped us develop compelling product positioning and messaging specific to agencies’ mission, competitive drivers, sales channels, and more
- Your relationships with customers are built on trust and transparency resulting in network referrals that ultimately build Chainalysis’ brand awareness
- You’ve created and executed go-to-market plans that have resulted in predictable and increasing quarterly forecasts
- You’ve built a diverse pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting
- You have relationships across departments at Chainalysis allowing you to provide expert advice to prospects related to technical concepts, product roadmaps, solutions implementations, training, and more.
A background like this helps:
- B2B SaaS sales focused on customers and prospects in the US Federal Government, specific federal regulatory sales experience preferred (investigations, proprietary data, or cybersecurity preferred)
- Experience leading the entire sales process from discovery calls to contract negotiation to closing deals
- Experience dealing with resellers and distributors to extend our reach in the local market