Senior Blockchain Developer
We are group of tech investors, serial entrepreneurs, tech geeks, software engineers & crypto enthusiasts with 10+ years of experience in M&A, VC-investing, crypto, product & software development.
We launched our first big company in 2021 and scaled it from 10 to 100+ people in 2 years before we did the exit to a strategic investor.
Now we are building a VC-incubator with several projects in our portfolio that we plan to launch at the same time. Everything we do is related to 2 industries only. Crypto & AI.
Our mission is to make a world of crypto & AI closer to real people and users by means of delivering smart AI-based analytics, building Big Data solutions and extracting insights to the end user.
We are open to add new highly-talented people to our team that have experience in tech, development, crypto and AI.
- Experience with Ethereum blockchain, including Layer 2 projects
- Deep understanding of blockchain under the hud (EVM, nodes and clients, networks, smart contracts, etc)
- Deep understanding of how blockchain data is organized and stored (main entities, data structure and encoding, token standarts, etc)
- Deep Understanding how Layer 2 works (bridges, networks, consensus mechanisms)
- Direct communication with JSON-RPC API (HTTP and WS)
- Experience with blockchain infrastructure providers (Infura / Quicknode / Ankr)
- Building REST API from scratch
- Efficient communication with 3-rd party APIs (rate limits, proxy, stealth mode)
- Relational database communication through ORMs or query builders
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Complex analytical queries
- Query optimization (indexing, clustering, partitioning, query plan)
Would be a big plus:
- Experience with Google Cloud (Cloud Storage, Kubernetes/Compute Engine, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Functions)
- Experience with datawarehouse solutions
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform)