✍️ Senior DeFi Content Producer (B2B & B2C oriented, Europe)
Hey, welcome to the Mangrove! We are reinventing decentralized exchanges, the cornerstone of decentralized finance. For 18 months, our world-class team of computer scientists, quants, and product experts have been stealthily building on the vision of the first programmable exchange, that will enable a brand new range of financial applications!
Now that we have closed our second funding round and we are approaching the public launch, it is time to establish solid partnerships with DeFi projects and financial institutions in order to create trading volume on the DEX.
This position can either be remote or at our offices in Paris and Copenhagen. If remote, you’re located in a timezone close to CET, and frequent meetings IRL are to be expected.
As Mangrove’s Content Producer, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in the growth of a project that will redefine the rules of decentralized finance, by creating and leading technical and marketing-oriented content around Mangrove.
You will be an integral part of the Marketing team.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Engineering, and Business Development teams in strategizing and executing the content and social media strategies
- Write high-quality, SEO-friendly, and easy-to-understand technical content around Mangrove (DeFi, DEXes topics): blog posts, press releases, technical explainers, tutorials, newsletters, Twitter threads, website updates, discord announcements…
- Write both technical and simplified documentation about Mangrove
- Create presentation materials for conferences, hackathons, and contacts with stakeholders
Who is Mangrove’s Senior DeFi Content Producer?
- Located in a timezone close to CET (Europe)
- Full English proficiency level
- Critical thinker and well-organized self-starter who is not afraid to take initiative
- Exceptional copy-writing and communication skills
- Familiar with open-source culture and software engineering
- 3+ years of working experience in content production in Finance/FinTech and ideally in Blockchain and DeFi
- 1+ year experience using DeFi and web3
- Solid understanding of financial markets & DeFi
- Obsessed with creating quality and easy-to-digest content
- Strong evidence of creating quality, engaging, easy-to-understand long and short technical content (Blog posts, Twitter threads, presentation decks, and technical documentation)
- Able to work autonomously
Even better if you have/are:
- Experience working remotely/with remote teams
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, PR, or a related field
- Able to speak various languages
What are the benefits offered by Mangrove?
- Opportunity to work with a highly experienced and diverse team
- Remote-first with flexible hours (result oriented)
- Flexibility on the form of the contract (employment contract or freelancing)
- Team retreats are held several times a year around the world ☀️❄️
- Competitive + tokens
Mangrove is committed to facilitating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Mangrove welcomes all types of profiles to apply and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, social origin, or age.
Mangrove is an order book-based DEX that allows liquidity providers to attach smart contracts to their offers. Coupling arbitrary code with on-chain trading opens up a new design space for DeFi. We envision Mangrove as a new primitive that will enable a whole new range of solutions for token issuers, market makers, DeFi protocols, and retail users.
As a project, our guiding principles are credible neutrality, permissionless-ness, and decentralization — Mangrove is a commons that will be built and governed by its community. As a team, we value expertise, creativity, autonomy, and knowledge sharing.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Dao Web3 Jobs, Dex Crypto Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Marketing Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Community Web3 Jobs.
December 08, 2022