MELD is the first DeFi, non-custodial, banking protocol. You can securely lend & borrow both crypto and fiat currencies with ease and stake your MELD tokens for APY.
We're looking for a graphic designer with strong interactive skills and experience to join the product development team at MELD. We are simplifying the lives of customers and providing an incredible experience they can use in everyday life.
We skew heavily towards candidates who have professional experience with Web applications, Mobile UX/UI, Graphing/data visualization, and highly interactive solutions - however, if you don't have experience but feel up to the challenge, please do apply!
You'll have a primary focus on the brand and user interface for the company. building and maintaining a universal design language covering all the devices we support. The MELD protocol is built on modern technologies so you will be working with the engineering team to create equally modern interfaces and interface tools.
MELD is a small, fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different use cases across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll focus on:
- Design a world-class mobile app
- Design web-based data-driven tools
- Build and evolve a design language
- Prototype new features and functionally
- Design icons
- Design GUI animations
- Work with GUI prototypes
- Supporting the development of mobile applications
- Plan and build product features - directly impact how our customers can be more productive
- Experiment: this is a start-up so design innovations is a must
Good To Have:
- Skills such as prototyping and experience incorporating findings from user research into designs is a big plus
- Contributing member of the UX community
- Experience with fast-growing start-up environments and ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Experience with Blockchain technology (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum etc..) and or telecommunications technologies
- Competitive salary
- 20 Vacation days
- Remote work
Skills: Graphic design, Interactive design, data visualization, UX/UI, Motion design, 3D design