Senior Frontend Engineer
About CoinshiftCoinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. We provide a smart and sophisticated user experience application to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner. Our mission is to help improve the financial health of organisationsLearn more about our values, culture, and career opportunities here: Life at Coinshift Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $215M+ in processed payments and having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.🔮 Senior Frontend EngineerJoin Coinshift as we gear up to launch V2 of our groundbreaking crypto treasury management platform. Having achieved product-market fit, we're on the hunt for a Senior Frontend Engineer who can architect a frontend stack that's as revolutionary as our product.
What will you achieve
- You'll work alongside our core team to lead the end-to-end development of new features and platforms, directly contributing to our mission of revolutionizing crypto treasury management.
- You'll have a seat at the table in architecture decisions, create a component library, and uplift the technical acumen of our team through best practices.
- Partner with backend and QA teams to ensure seamless integration through APIs, CI/CD pipelines, and automated test suites.
What skills do you bring
- Experienced Leader: You bring 5+ years of React expertise from product-centric environments and have a track record of leading frontend teams to deliver robust, high-quality code at a rapid pace.
- Tech Savvy: Your deep understanding of modern client-side React applications is complemented by proficiency in Next.js, Typescript, Redux toolkit, React Query, ethers.js, and modern CSS.
- Problem Solver: You excel at breaking down complex problems and know when to opt for short-term fixes versus long-term solutions.
- Design Guru: You can turn high-level designs into production-ready UI, making sound judgments and trade-offs when necessary.
- Communicator: You're adept at conveying ideas clearly and are open to listening and compromising during disagreements.
- Team Player: Collaboration is your forte, and you're committed to learning, growing, and elevating your team.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with web3js/ethersjs and the Ethereum blockchain is a plus.
- Experience with smart contract wallets like Gnosis Safe.
- Involvement in open-source projects, web3 hackathons, or publications about web3 tech would make you stand out.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Pay In Crypto Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Web3 Web3 Jobs, React Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Typescript Web3 Jobs, Quality Assurance Crypto Jobs, Frontend Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Ethereum Web3 Jobs, Smart Contract Crypto Jobs, Contract Web3 Jobs, Open Source Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Coinshift know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!