Senior iOS Architect
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.We are looking for a Senior App Architect to design and build the next generation of the mobile frameworks for our world class exchange and other products in our ecosystem.
- Conquer key and difficult mobile technical challenges.
- Responsible for the overall performance and quality of the Binance app.
- Responsible for the development of performance monitoring, static code analysis, automated testing and other efficiency tools to improve the troubleshooting efficiency.
- Optimize the collaboration processes and development specifications of different business teams to improve team efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Master of Swift, 4 years of designing and implementing underlying mobile frameworks and libraries for large-scale mobile projects.
- Deep understanding of Swift runtime and memory management mechanism.
- Strong hands-on coding and architecture design capability. Proficient in multithreading and network programming.
- Sufficient sense of software security and deep understanding of data encryption, code obfuscation, reverse engineering, etc.
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio.
- Core developer of some popular open-source projects. Know every line of several popular mobile frameworks or libraries.
- Practical coding experience on iOS platform: Swift.
- Hardcore, strong execution, excellent technical leadership, project / people management, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Swift Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Ios Crypto Jobs, Open Source Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!