Senior Project Manager, Organization Design and Workforce Planning
atKraken Digital Asset Exchange
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
"We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot." Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we're hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
Building the Internet of Money Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world. Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture Explained to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who have a long track record of building premium products for professionals and institutions as well as newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch, with a focus on world-class customer support and crypto education for all. Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!The TeamOur People team is called the Krakenite Experience (KX) team, and our aim is to become a world leader in People Experience. We are now hiring a Project Manager, Organizational Design and Workforce Planning to join our diverse and forward‐thinking global company.
- Lead complex, cross functional projects from inception to execution; working with stakeholders to understand objectives, develop requirements, create and manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with stakeholders across the organization
- In partnership with stakeholders, develop workforce planning models, financial planning and analysis, stakeholder communication, and manage vendor resources
- Partner with the executive sponsors to communicate program goals, objectives, and outcomes
- Establish and ensure appropriate governance functions across projects
- Develop and maintain required program documentation and collateral
- Oversee the execution of program projects, their progress compared with the plan and production of agreed deliverables
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills you should HODL
- 5+ years of experience in program management and workforce development
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate the program objectives, inspire and motivate, and maintain alignment with the business strategy
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain the program goals and objectives to the business
Nice to haves
- Previous experience working in HR
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Project Manager Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Executive Crypto Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, NFT Web3 Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Customer Support Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Kraken Digital Asset Exchange know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!