Senior QA Engineer (Earn)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Work closely with team members (developers, product manager, customer support and partners) to develop, test and deliver high quality products
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prevent, collect, analyze and track product defects
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Hands-on manual investigation and reproduction of functional backend software issues
- Root cause analysis of existing test script failures
- Identification of current test script deficiencies and candidates for additional scripted coverage
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior and impact
- Documentation and design of candidate test scenarios for the above
- 6-8 years+ of backend QA engineering experience, frontend and backend auto testing experience. Experience in performance testing or Java unit testing is a plus
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic)
- Knowledge in Java
- Good test analysis and test method design ability to solve complex quality problems
- Strong logical thinking ability, negotiation ability and conflict management ability
- Fluent English and good communication skills, Mandarin is a plus, but not a requirement
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Product Manager Web3 Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, Quality Assurance Crypto Jobs, Frontend Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Customer Support Web3 Jobs, Java Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.