Senior Solidity Engineer
Fortunafi is an on-chain financial institution, providing an all in one liquidity solution for stablecoin issuers, protocol treasuries, and traditional entities. Our offerings include a variety of investment products, such as private and public debt funds. We acquire, pool, and tokenize real-world assets (RWAs) on-chain, offering a comprehensive suite of services. We are the first fully verticalized capital markets stack operating cross-chain.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, creation, and technical decision making to launch Fortunafi’s real world assets protocol
- Write secure, efficient and well-tested smart contracts
- Iterate on design decisions and product requirements based on performance and feedback
- Expand product offerings across multiple L1s and L2s
- Identify development roadblocks and find alternative or mitigating solutions
- A proactive self-starter with a desire to learn and build products that will have a global impact
- Passionate and excited about Web3 and DeFi
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Engineering role
- 3+ years of experience with Solidity development for EVM chains
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptographic fundamentals
- Ability to prioritize and organize operationally complex work, with great attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal technical and non-technical communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Remote Work
- Quarterly Offsites
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Vacation Policy
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Evm Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, DeFi Web3 Jobs, Solidity Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Let Fortunafi know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!