The Subspace Network is a layer zero protocol that is fully interoperable with any layer one, allowing it to serve as an infrastructure layer for the entire Web3 ecosystem.
We are seeking an experienced Solidity Developer to assist in implementing critical use cases on Subspace Network's EVM domains. Subspace employs a novel proof-of-storage consensus algorithm and a decoupled execution framework, which allows it to scale far beyond existing blockchains, without sacrificing security or decentralization. Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a globally distributed team. To learn more visit our website and read the technical whitepaper.
- Collaborate with Product Champions and our dedicated engineering team to design, develop, and showcase vital use cases for the Subspace Network.
- Identify key tasks and determine the critical path for the development and deployment of smart contracts on our EVM-compatible domains.
- Use Solidity to design, code, and deploy robust smart contracts that power the unique features of the Subspace Network.
- End-to-end contract development to support decentralized identity, DAOs, autonomous worlds, and DeFi applications.
- Architect and design backend systems such as GraphQL APIs for interacting with our smart contracts, ensuring seamless user interaction.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience building and deploying smart contracts using Solidity
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in blockchain, crypto, or Web3
- Proficiency with Ethers/Web3.js or other blockchain interaction libraries
- Experience with tooling such as Hardhat and Foundry
- Comfortable leveraging AI tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of blockchains, distributed systems, and decentralized applications
- A robust understanding of DAOs, DeFi, and decentralized identity systems
- A passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems and Web3 technologies
Nice to Have
- Proficiency with the Rust programming language and familiarity with its ecosystem
- Familiarity with Substrate and the Polkadot ecosystem
- Experience in building developer SDKs and internal tools.
Let Subspace Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!