We're NEAR UA and we’re looking for a Solution Architect who will strengthen our team and help us build unique web3 products.NEAR UA is a regional hub, a community, fund, a product lab, and a job aggregator for developers in NEAR ecosystem.
We’d like to announce - our company started to gather a Squad Team.
At the beginning, the team will consist of 6 software engineers, and each has to be quite experienced. The Squad Team will be launching new products (PoC), like a well-known USN (stablecoin).
We are looking for vibrant professionals, who are not only technical savvy, but who are proactive, have experience in developing projects from scratch, and genuine desire to work in blockchain/web3 as well.
You will do:
- Identify key business stakeholders and establish communication with them
- Identify business goals and objectives
- Gather primary functionality, quality characteristics of software behavior and given constraints
- Elaborate business, information and technology architectures mapping
- Elaborate architecture vision which satisfies architecturally significant requirements; through trade-off analysis, proof of concepts implementation, benchmarking
- Set up and manage architecture design and documentation processes
- Document and communicate architecture decision and trade-offs to major stakeholders
- Review and validate design decisions made by downstreams and ensure they do satisfy solution architecture revision
- Primary skills: Solution architecture design
- Secondary skills: blockchain and smart contracts development in Solidity and Rust
- Experience in requirements gathering, solution design, and estimating development effort
- Hands-on experience with Solidity
- Hands-on experience with smart contracts on Rust
- CI/CD: Clouds AWS, DevOps practices
- Methods and tools: Containerization and orchestration
- Quality Assurance: Testing, Quality Assurance (gates), Technical Backlog
- Software Design: data management, data integration and data transformation approaches
- SDLC: Agile development experience
- English level Upper-intermediate or higher.
It would be an advantage:Practical experience with Near Protocol