Sr. Financial Systems Analyst
atKraken Digital Asset Exchange
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
"We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot." Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we're hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explainedto find out more about us!About the RoleThe Business Solutions team delivers technology solutions to our internal stakeholders. Our group is a partner to business as we look to drive scalability, optimization, integrated efficiencies, and audit-sound developments to our tech stack. The Senior Financial Systems Analyst will join the Business Solutions team to be our partner with the Accounting teams. The Senior Financial Systems Analyst will own the technology solutions our accounting teams rely on to function. This includes design, configuration, development, documentation, training, reporting, stabilization and on-going support. This role will also partner with various cross functional teams across Security, IT & Engineering to design, develop and implement solutions involving integrations, data and analytics for the Accounting and Finance business teams.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand current state business processes, and identify gaps/ opportunities for improvement within processes & applications
- Take part in business project intake and prioritization meetings with business stakeholders
- Lead and execute requirements gathering sessions with Finance stakeholders.
- Drive or participate in effort estimation, design, configuration, and testing of features and projects
- Collaborate with System Implementation(SI) partners on various outsourced projects to provide co-design and co-develop solutions
- Collaborate with Enterprise Integration & Data warehouse teams on cross functional projects involving integrations
- Work closely with business to optimize business processes and drive efficiencies in the day to day operations and the functioning of the accounting office
- Work closely with business stakeholders to drive system administration duties, projects, and initiatives while driving process improvement and system adoption
- Provide finance system administration to support business users (e.g., developing workflows, page layouts, formulas, approval processes) for running their operations
- Communicate, log, and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime and system support issues
- Mentor junior resources within the team on business analysis and system administration of Financial Systems
- 6+ years of working experience as a financial systems/applications analyst.
- 4+ years of administration & configuration experience in enterprise financial and accounting systems(NetSuite preferred)
- Experience of working in a hyper growth environment/ large company experience will be a plus
- Passion for and understanding of emerging technologies to deliver best practices ensuring financial systems integrity and controls
- Thorough understanding of finance business processes (AR, AP, GL,P2PTreasury, Tax, etc), systems(NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Blackline, etc) and operations(RevRec, Book Closing, etc)
- Experience working on complex/ transformational projects for Finance business involving sensitive data, integrations with 3rd party systems and services
- Proven ability to manage multiple, often competing project workloads and activities between longer-term strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations
- A self-starter with the ability to build relationships & credibility with team, stakeholders and management while working remotely
- Demonstrate effective communication skills through facilitation of critical meetings, documentation and presentations to management & stakeholders
- Experience working with compliance, risk and audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audits will be required
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, and support
- Experience working with teams using agile methodologies (Sprint) and ability to prioritize and manage ad hoc projects will be critical
- NetSuite certification is a plus
Listed in: Cryptocurrency Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Analyst Web3 Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Exchange Crypto Jobs, Compliance Crypto Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Junior Level Web3 Jobs, Finance Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Accounting Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.