Sr Front End Engineer [Remote]
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: United States only - Remote (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RATE: Our client is looking to pay $100 – $125/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
- Associate's or bachelor's degree (preference in a computer science, technology, engineering or math-related field or equivalent experience) and 6+ years work experience or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as an IT professional. Ability to obtain certification(s) in an IT related field is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of insurance and financial services products preferred.
- Excellent planning, organizational, problem-solving, analytical, decision-making and communication skills required.
- Proficiency with database applications, knowledge of mainframe, distributed and/or web programming language.
- Basic leadership and presentation skills required. Excellent time management skills preferred.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Must have the desire to learn new technology and continuously grow.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and collaborate with both It and non-IT partners.
- Some travel may be required, including overnight stays. May be required to provide on-call support.
- You will be required to comply with a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
Key skills for this position:
- Front-end developer focused
- React - intermediate
- Pattern Lab or Storybook experience
- Collaboration/pairing/mobbing interest and experience (pairing and mobbing happens frequently throughout the day)
- Passion for sharing knowledge and skilling up your team
Nice to have
- Design System build out/maintenance experience