Staff Software Engineer, Data
Chainalysis is one of the oldest crypto companies to offer on-chain analysis for its clients. They offer investigation and compliance tools to crypto companies, government agencies, regulators, and more. For example, an exchange can hire them to flag transactions coming from wallets associated with exchange hacks or known terrorists to make sure they do not engage with them. Chainalysis software has been used to solve some of the biggest high-profile cases in the crypto industry.
Chainalysis has its offerings in more than 60 countries. At any given time, there are hundreds of Chainalysis Jobs. If you're looking for a career in Chainalysis, there's a lot of categories to choose from in Engineering, Marketing, and sales. Host of the jobs are not remote. But since Chainalysis has its offices in multiple countries, most jobs should be very accessible. Check out some of the Chainalysis jobs below:
Software Engineers in the data platform and clustering teams strike a balance between forward-looking software engineering best practices, and data engineering infrastructure know-how. This team partners with data scientists, research and product teams, helping architect, create and maintain data pipelines. Software Engineers in the data platform and Clustering teams have a deep understanding of blockchain data, are experts at understanding protocol schemas and nuances, build scalable AWS ingest pipelines, lambdas and services. We measure success by the coverage of data clustered for the various Chainalysis products.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Architected and built scalable ETL/ELT pipelines for clustering
- Automated on-boarding of data ingestion for clustering
- Worked with our product teams to ensure accurate data is provided to our customers
- Increased coverage of clustering
- Contributed to the effectiveness and velocity of team deliverables
- You have learned new technologies and shown that you are not afraid to work outside your comfort zone
A background like this helps:
- Deep understanding of building data pipelines, lakes and streaming services
- Work experience with AWS tools such as S3, Lambdas, and CDKs
- Proven experience with running batch and streaming based ETL/ELT pipelines in production
- Understanding of efficient data structures, algorithms and computational complexity
- Planned, built, and owned production systems
- Experience with Python, Java, and/or Typescript
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Bias for action
The following would differentiate you:
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies and protocols
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Research Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Python Crypto Jobs, Typescript Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let Chainalysis know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!