Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure
Chainlink Labs is the leading provider of secure and reliable Web3 services that have enabled trillions of dollars in transaction value across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. Chainlink Web3 services enhance smart contracts by connecting them to real-world data sources and off-chain computation across any blockchain and provide global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains. Chainlink Labs is dedicated to the development and integration of Chainlink as the industry-standard Web3 services platform connecting the world to blockchains.
At Chainlink Labs, we empower the broader Chainlink community and build world-class Web3 solutions with global enterprises such as AWS, Google, T-Systems, and leading development teams at the forefront of the smart contract ecosystem, including Aave, Compound, Synthetix, GMX, and many more. Through a fusion of cutting-edge academic research and an industry focus on user needs, our mission is to enable the next generation of smart contracts and build a world powered by truth.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location. About Us Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.Who we’re looking for: • You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions. • You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results. • You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies. • You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term. • You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth. At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance. The Infrastructure Node Operations TPM is primarily responsible for the engagement and management of our blockchain infrastructure vendors.They are experts on the current state of the blockchain infrastructure ecosystem - self-starters who are comfortable going-to-market to source new providers to help the team meet their reliability guarantees. They have an eye for making data-driven decisions and they will help the EM and Team to build processes ensuring that they can objectively evaluate a node provider's performance while holding the vendors to account when they fall below expectations.
- Stay-up-to-date with the state of blockchain infrastructure ecosystem and actively share knowledge with the team on new developments
- Be in-touch with the big-picture - The when/why/how when it comes to new projects that have blockchain infrastructure requirements e.g. SCALE
- Work with the EM and Team to create processes that enable the team to objectively evaluate blockchain infrastructure vendors
- Be the first-responder who can independently go-to-market to procure new infrastructure and/or vendors, establishing a communication channel
- Actively review blockchain infrastructure contractual agreements with the EM
- Actively hold our third-party blockchain infrastructure vendors to their contractual SLAs and be comfortable having tough conversations with them
- Be a pace-setter, providing regular status updates and blockers to their partnering EMs/teams
- Technical experience (was an SWE/SRE at some point)
- Strong communication skills (evidence of consistent & continuous communication with an ability to say No, comfortable with and enjoys distributing knowledge)
- Well organised (exp. using tools like JIRA while running multiple projects in parallel)
- Strong blockchain/web3 interest and/or experience
- Risk management
- Infrastructure capacity planning (cloud/on-premise) w/ experience working with third-party software vendors
- Familiarity with an Agile (SCRUM) team environment
- Remote-first working w/ a preference for async
- Leadership (coaching, mentorship, motivation)
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Operations Crypto Jobs, Security Crypto Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Manager Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Move Web3 Jobs, Sre Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.