Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission - to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for a Technical Writer who can help the Lisk project create technical content, documentation, tutorials and code samples. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
- Working in the Developer Relations team and reporting to the Head of Developer Relations
- Producing and supporting high-quality technical documentation that is appropriate for developers audience
- Writing technical blog posts and updates about Lisk products
- Working closely with internal development teams, contributing and managing content such as tutorials, guides and documentation
- Helping to strategise the development of the Developers Portal, increasing the effectiveness of content through analytics and feedback
- Excellent written skills in English is a must, with proven technical writing working experience
- Experience writing blog posts, tutorials, guides, API docs and sample apps
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Experience with blockchain is a plus
- Experience using tools to create, manage and publish documentation, experience with GitHub
- Experience working directly with engineering teams on a product for a technical audience, such as DevOps, developers or scientists
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Strong attention to detail and excellent teamwork skills
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin or work remotely from anywhere in the world, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about us on www.Lightcurve.io. Check out what we are crafting on www.Lisk.com.
May 02, 2022