TypeScript Software Engineer
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is DeFi's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect DeFi.
As Immunefi continues to grow, we need to expand our software engineering & development teams. These teams work to ensure the functionality, security & useability of the Immunefi platform for our Project Clients as well as our Whitehat Hacker Community so that we can continue to facilitate the winning of the largest Bug Bounties in the world!
This is a ‘full lifecycle’ role which will involve taking requirements from the Product Department, carrying out feasibility studies, producing engineering review & assessment documents, looping back to Product for refining, creating the engineering plan, working in sprints to build, deliver & deploy the code.
- Engage with other parts of the Engineering / Development team as well as the Product function to facilitate the development & delivery of platform functionality requirements
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency
- Contribute to the conversation to bring ideas on improvement, technology development and iteration
- Troubleshoot and debug issues across the full stack
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality and maintainability
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members
- Keep up-to-date with the latest web development trends and technologies
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation
- Previous experience receiving product design requirements and turning them into user interfaces
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB
- Experience with server-side technologies (Next.js strongly preferred)
- Strong understanding of web application architecture and design patterns
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing frameworks such as Playwright, Cypress, or Jest
- Experience with Git and version control best practices
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working in a fully remote company (preferred)
- Experience with Google Cloud (preferred), AWS, or other cloud platforms
- Experience with Docker (preferred)
- Experience with shell scripting (preferred)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (preferred)
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field (preferred but not mandatory).
Please let Immunefi know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!