UX Designer - Galway
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Galway, Co. Galway, Ireland (Time Zone: GMT/WET | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $20 – $40/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Short term
Designers play a vital role in the product development process, from creating the vision and strategy for product features to crafting the fit and finish of interface details. In this role you'll be paired with a design mentor / lead to identify, prioritize and review work. And if you can work independently, even better!
Note: Hourly rate will be commensurate with local market rates, as negotiated at offer.
This contract is currently set for 3 months, but could turn into a longer engagement
- Conducting research, getting to know the testing industry, analysis of competing systems
- Interviews with stakeholders and users
- Gathering and evaluating requirements in collaboration with the product owner and project team
- Preparation of intuitive, friendly, useful solutions based on the collected knowledge, business and user needs
- Refining the current design system
- Daily cooperation with the project team and the UX team
- Communicating with people from all over the world, understanding cultural differences
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong Knowledge of software design and user research methods
- Strong knowledge of design methodologies and ability to apply that knowledge
- Ability to interact with Developers, Product managers, Product Owners, Sales Engineers, Support
- Ability to generate product ideas and improvements
- Ability to turn problems into user friendly & intuitive solutions
- Eye for detail, problem-solving attitude
- Good understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools, especially Figma
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
Please let Braintrust know that you found this job on Crypto JobsL ist. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!