VP, Senior Product Security Engineer
Who You Are:
Galaxy is seeking a Senior Product Security Engineer with an expertise in securing micro services and cloud applications, and with a thorough understanding of product and software engineering processes. The engineer will participate in assessments of advanced trading systems and blockchain architectures, followed by the facilitation and/or implementation of remediations. The engineer will report to the Director of Product Security and work closely with Engineering, Product and Infrastructure teams to design and deliver secure software solutions at a rapid growth company.
What You’ll Do:
- List any required qualifications for the position in bullet point format
- Assist engineering and software delivery teams in assessing the security of the applications, software, and operational components including:
- Participate in relevant secure software design and code reviews.
- Assist with development and review of test plans to ensure effective security coverage.
- Assist teams with the mitigation of findings: assess the impacts, propose possible solutions, and provide technical guidance for implementation.
- Provide expertise and advice on cloud application and infrastructure security design patterns.
- Provide training and thought leadership for secure software development practices
- Review and improve implementations of authentication, authorization, data access and other security layers of our product stack
- Research and collaborate with product team members to make proposals to adopt advanced security patterns - e.g. MPC, multi-signature, confidential computing
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor or post-graduate diploma in cybersecurity or technology
- 5 years work experience in product security, application security, cloud security, or software development of security features
- Threat modeling, risk assessment, controls review
- Programming languages
- Managing SAST, DAST, SCA, and helping software engineers with understanding vulnerabilities and selecting appropriate mitigation
- In depth understanding of at least a few of the following topics: authentication and authorization technology, TLS and PKI, network security, cloud security, system security
- Strong analysis skills, detail oriented, strategic thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, collaborative and solution-driven
- Security or cloud certifications
- Familiar with Cryptocurrency
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity compensation
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Company-paid health and protective benefits for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks in-office
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Employee Resource Groups
*Benefits may vary depending on location.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Crypto Jobs, Director Web3 Jobs, Senior Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.