Web Designer / Developer
Backed by leading VC funds, advisors, and industry partners, AnRKey X is a multi-release GameFi studio and Play to Earn platform powering gamers and creators in the metaverse. One of the founding companies leading the DeFi gaming movement (now called GameFi) since launch in 2020, AnRKey X has pushed the boundaries of DeFi gaming and NFT technology to enable borderless metaverses making it easy for billions of gamers around the world to monetize their game play, create, trade and earn in community-owned virtual economies. Founded by recognized global leaders with 80+ years of collective experience in crypto, DeFi, gaming, FinTech, and entertainment, AnRKey X aims to continue leading the Web3 gaming and metaverse industry into the future.
Location: Remote working, company timezone is Indochina GMT +7
We are hiring a Web Designer/Developer for AnRKey X to drive the overall layout and aesthetic for our product suite and content sites. The role requires a creative mindset to develop unique yet functional web products.
A successful candidate will be able to design and implement end-user interfaces, plugins, and widgets to be used across all products. Being able to create immediate, visible rules for engagement to action for users is a necessity in this rule. The candidate should demonstrate their process through proven, relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience in;
- site and information design, HTML, CSS, SEO, and site optimization.
- WordPress, Elementor, and similar Content Management Systems with use of plugins and templates.
- Graphic Design skills and experience using multimedia tools to create reusable graphics and assets, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Experience analyzing the feedback of shipped designs, and providing consistent guidance. Initial designs must be developed on a modular basis to make it easy to switch out components as needed.
- Ability to work across departments with our executive, marketing, product, and development teams to define and refine design requirements.
- Ability to monitor and research the market trends and our competitions directly and indirectly.
- This is a 100% Remote Position. You must have the ability to participate in daily team meetings in a scrum-like fashion.
- Be able to provide a portfolio of your work.
- Work on Asia or Europe Timezone
Nice to Haves
- User Interface and User Experience design using software such as Draw.io, Sketch, Axure, or Figma.
- A deep understanding of the gaming, metaverse, NFT, and DeFi markets, the trends and the key players.
- Direct experience with NFT projects.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Both Mobile and Desktop experience.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization
- Ability to share knowledge, train other developers
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
- Remotely working
- This is a work-for-hire contract position.
- Salary depends on experience.
May 11, 2022