Web3 Data Analyst
We started in 2018, bringing high quality, accurate insights on decentralized applications to a global audience and rapidly became the go-to, trusted industry source.
Today, we’re the starting point for dapp discovery - hosting more than 8,244 dapps from over 20 protocols - offer comprehensive NFT valuation & portfolio management and lead the way in data led, actionable industry reporting.
DappRadar is also the largest dapp distribution pipeline on earth and acts as a funnel through which dapp users, researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can easily access actionable market data and make informed decisions.
Our investors are Naspers Ventures, Blockchain.com Ventures, Angel Invest Berlin and NordicNinja Ventures. Their strategy is to invest in companies and sectors with high, long-term growth potential.DappRadar has succeeded in creating a strong commercial brand and product in the space.
Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong analytical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
Over the past four years, DappRadar has become the market's largest data-driven dapp distribution platform, letting 1 million users per month discover all kinds of decentralized applications or dapps. Not only users but also researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can gain easy access to actionable market data to make informed decisions.
DappRadar prides itself on delivering high-quality, accurate insights into blockchain applications. Users can discover the value of their NFTs, manage their token holdings, or discover new and upcoming blockchain applications.
We’re growing and looking to expand our team with a Web3 Data Analyst to help us grow even more!
- Use data mining tools to collect data for further research and analysis
- Assist in the data strategy creation process and deliver KPIs for blockchain verticals
- Enrich and automate the internal BI/analytics structure according to critical KPIs for the industry
- Handle internal and external data queries and requests
- Offer suggestions and direction from analysis to help guide organization decision-makers on the company's products
- Identify industry trends and insights that culminate in social media activity
- Staying up to date with the latest industry news, including blockchain investments, merges, and acquisitions
Skills and requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as a Data/BI/Business Analyst with relevant and proven expertise in data-driven initiatives
- 1+ year of experience in the blockchain industry (desirable)
- Ability to analyze big data by using various APIs and tools - SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics, Python/R
- Ability to think strategically to see the big picture while working with ambiguity and uncertainty
- You can turn complex concepts into clear messages
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment across cross-functional teams and drive results
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated, and organized
- Be part of the number one global leader in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis company
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup in an emerging sector
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Remote work position, flexible working hours concept, training sessions, and teamwork-based company culture
- Personal learning budget & internal and external training sessions
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options program (Specific compensation is offered based on work experience)
- "Family first" policy