Privacy & Scaling Explorations Research Group - Ethereum FoundationAbout the Privacy and Scaling Explorations Research GroupWe are a cutting-edge technological research group exploring practical applications for Zero-Knowledge Proofs and Scaling solutions. Our mission is to build the cryptographic primitives that will form the bedrock of a rich and vibrant ecosystem of decentralized applications, built on Ethereum. We do this through pure research projects, by building proofs of concept, and by facilitating the integration of technological primitives into decentralized applications. Examples of projects we are working on include zkEVMZkopru, Unirep, Semaphore and MACI.
Here’s what you might want to know before reading on:
- We share a passion for experimental Ethereum focused privacy and scaling solutions
- We are building public goods i.e. open-source software without the expectation of any profit
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
- If your primary interest lies in DeFi, NFTs, or trading, this role will unlikely be a good fit for you
- Cultural alignment with our values is very important to us. You will enjoy working with us if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to tackle challenges that no one else has solved yet. You are radically open-minded and keen on building the next generation of web infrastructure and decentralized systems.
Our team is for you if you:
- Get excited about the technical rabbit holes of Ethereum
- Have technical knowledge of Ethereum and understand the key vocabulary
- Are interested in building applications and infrastructure that help Ethereum to scale and to enable user privacy
- Have a strong interest in learning about applications of Zero Knowledge Proofs
- Have experience with system architecture
- Are an FOSS enthusiast and have an active Github profile
We're hiring engineers for several projects. Generally you should have solid experience with web3:
- Unit testing
- Web service development
In addition were searching for project-dependent specializations:
- Experience with browser extension
- Building for WASM
- NoSQL database: Firebase or Mongodb
- Messaging frameworks
- Some familiarity with building and running zk-SNARK circuits
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, React Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, NFT Web3 Jobs, Solidity Web3 Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.