Communications Intern (Onsite in NYC)
The Uniswap Protocol is an open-source protocol for providing liquidity and trading ERC20 tokens on Ethereum. It eliminates trusted intermediaries and unnecessary forms of rent extraction, allowing for safe, accessible, and efficient exchange activity. The protocol is non-upgradable and designed to be censorship resistant.
The Uniswap Protocol and the Uniswap Interface were developed by Uniswap Labs.
We are looking for a Communications Intern to join Uniswap Labs this summer! Reporting into the Head of Communications, you will support and contribute to Uniswap Lab’s content, from press work to marketing plans to social media and everything in between.
Location and timing: The internship will take place in New York City over 12 weeks during the summer of 2023 (40hrs/week). The Communications Intern must be willing to work from our SoHo HQ office.
Pay: $18/hour minimum for undergrads and $20/hour minimum for graduate students. Housing Stipend not available.
What you’ll do:
- Help track Uniswap Labs in the news, at events, and across social media
- Work to expand our social footprint
- Contribute to designing and executing communications and marketing plans
What you need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for communications and marketing
- A baseline level of understanding of blockchain technology and crypto
- A knowledge of and interest in video creation and editing
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Must be an undergrad rising junior or above
- Love for unicorns :)
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Internship Crypto Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Entry Level Web3 Jobs, Junior Level Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Please let Uniswap Labs know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!