Chainlink Labs is the leading provider of secure and reliable Web3 services that have enabled trillions of dollars in transaction value across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. Chainlink Web3 services enhance smart contracts by connecting them to real-world data sources and off-chain computation across any blockchain and provide global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains. Chainlink Labs is dedicated to the development and integration of Chainlink as the industry-standard Web3 services platform connecting the world to blockchains.
At Chainlink Labs, we empower the broader Chainlink community and build world-class Web3 solutions with global enterprises such as AWS, Google, T-Systems, and leading development teams at the forefront of the smart contract ecosystem, including Aave, Compound, Synthetix, GMX, and many more. Through a fusion of cutting-edge academic research and an industry focus on user needs, our mission is to enable the next generation of smart contracts and build a world powered by truth.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
- Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
- Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
- Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
- Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
- Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
- Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
- The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
- You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
- You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
- You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
- You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
- You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
- You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
As our Senior Product Designer, you will build intuitive and rewarding user driven experiences for Chainlink’s range of digital products. You will leverage user testing, UX, UI and product design best practices to create a world-class user experience for developers.
Objectives of this Role
- Demonstrate talent and passion for designing end-to-end developer experiences.
- Distill complex cutting-edge technology concepts into highly usable and intuitive developer-centered products
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers throughout the product development process and work through technical tradeoffs that affect product roadmaps.
- Articulate your design solutions to stakeholders, peers, and executives for review and feedback.
- Push the creative boundaries of Chainlink products UX with your design explorations through wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Actively find ways to improve Chainlink’s product and developer experience.
- Be a steward for our internal design system
- Influence and contribute to the internal design process and team culture, supporting the team's current and long-term objectives.
- Collaborate with the Design team to openly and humbly share and challenge ideas
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working as a product designer
- Demonstrable experience working in developer-focused products
- Proven track record of working closely with Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to ship successful products.
- Solid understanding and ability to execute each stage of the design process, from requirements gathering to prototyping
- You have meaningfully worked with a design system.
- Flexibility and excitement for growth companies with evolving frameworks, processes, and roadmaps
- Ability to manage and take end-to-end ownership of projects, while gathering the necessary input from various team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language, and the ability to eloquently defend design ideas in executive and peer-review meetings
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knows Figma inside out and can up-skill those around them
- Experience in fast-paced environments with quick delivery and iteration cycles
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Remote Web3 Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Product Designer Crypto Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Developer Web3 Jobs, Engineering Web3 Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Executive Web3 Jobs, Senior Web3 Jobs, Designer Web3 Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Move Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.
Let Chainlink Labs know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!